Is there any permanent cure for psoriasis ?

I am suffering from psoriasis . Is there any permanent cure for psoriasis.Please let me know the doctor name & phone number
Asked On : Tue, 7 Sep 2010
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
yes why not psoriasis can be completely cured with Homeopathic treatment without any side effects, unlike other treatments where you will be on steroid and topical ointments which have lot of side effects on your body, and will only suppress your skin condition. i am not criticizing any pathy but Homeopathy has very good and best treatment for skin problems.
If you really want to see psoriasis cases cured by homeopathy visit us at
For More Information Mail Us At :- or visit us at
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Shailendra Kumar Naithani's  Response
Dear Chandra

Psoriasis is an Autoimmune disorder which is an hyper or faulty immune response
in Ayurveda such condition is kept under the head Amaj
it can be cured by some Ayurvedic herbs which are immuno-modulator
and contains natural PRP[Proline rich polypeptide] which works as signaling molecule of body
for detail you can write me at
or visit

2 users find this helpful