Is there any other way to get rid from bulky uterus without any surgery ?

my name is angela malakar. i am 34 and unmarried. my uterus is slightly bulky in size (12.0cmx8.0cmx9.2cm). there are well difined hypoechoic areas seen in the myometrium, one about 5.4cmx5.0cm seen in the fundal region, there is another hypoechoic are about 3.2cmx3.5cm seen in the posterior myometrium. the impression as per sonologist is bulky uterus with intramural fibroids . my question is what to do now? Should the uterus be remove? or is there any other way without surgery to get recover?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011