Is there any other treatment for still protein in urine as I don't want to go for kidney biopsy ?

About the Acitrom and what should be done for my Question???? Hi, Doc i was having Acitrom medicine for 1 year and last month my result shows my Apla anticoaglent is Negative i was very releived, but still there is Still protien is there while going Urine that showed in Result as 2+ and my blood cells shows 10-20 and my Doc has not finalized but he says that Kidney biopsy should be done so please Doc advise me is there no medicine to cure this Damn thing and i cant go with Biopsy as i am working and my age is 24 years i changed Job thrice in 3 months atlast i was releived when i got my fixed job PLEASE ADVISE ME...................
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011