Is there any other medicine instead of Proxeed Plus Powder for the treatment of semen liquefaction ?

We are trying since a year for a baby hence doctor said to have semen test reported that After waiting for about 30 minutes after ejaculation, to allow the semen to liquefy, the doctor checked the semen report said that even after 3 hours not liquefy. Please suggest me to get normal since the doctor prescribed that to have Proxeed Plus Powder at least 3 months but still same condition from new report.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011