Is there any other birth control method apart from pills and depo ?

on my six week check-up after my son i started depo and i have been on it for 2 years until recently when i decided to not go back for a new shot the reason was because while all the other girls that i knew were on it were losing their periods i was having mine every month for all but about 3 to 4 days i have talked to my doctor about it but she really isnt a very good listener even when i am in the office is there any other birth control i can use that will help other then the pill since i wont remember something daily.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011