Is there any operation available for straighten limb ?

hello,I am 20 yr old guy.I suffered from diarrhea and my growth stopped and my limbs are not straight.I have taken many pills when i was small but nothing worked.I am 5 feet now.Can i grow taller through operations and how tall can i grow
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011

I guess, if u were three feet when u got diarrhea, and u r 5 feet now, there is no question of "growth stopping!"

I would like to know more about your limbs being "not straight" - is it curved or does it have sharp angulations? How tall are your parents? If everybody in your family is around 5 feet, i guess u don't have any problems to start with