Is there any online treatment for temperature transition allergy ?

i am swastik. am from lucknow . in the last week of jan. and feb. there is this allergy to me in which i get pinning sansations whenever there is transition from cold to higher temperatures.the sympotms are so strong that instantaneously i feel as if thousands of needles are being pricked in my body . it reaches its peak value and then subsides. then again after 3-4 min. starts again .have had methyl predinosolone tablets called nucort m4 , and nelora and septilin . i have been taking this medication for about now 4 yrs. but now my body has become slightly immune to this drugs. can i get any treatment for it
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011