Is there any ointment to get rid of enlarged sweat pores and regain smooth texture ?

Hi, I have applied garlic on my cheeks 3 months back.My skin was peeled and pink colour.Now the skin colour is light cream colour?Is it healin properly ?how much would it take to come to noraml skin texture and tone?will it be noraml in sometime?But the skin texture is not smooth.There are several enlarged sweat pores?Why did my sweat pores enlarged?Will it come to normal smooth texture after sometime?or is there any ointment to get rid of it?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011