Is there any oil that I can use to prevent hair loss ?

dear sir, I am Dalim from Dhaka/BD, i face one problem about my hair falling about 2 years generally, than i faced alopathey dr. for my hair fall solution, but he gives me blood test/hormonotical test, he see my report & than he tell me everithing is ok, than he gives me two cap. 1) GLORY ON (USA) 2) OLIVA-3 (USA), & one velkine shampoo but i dont use this shampoo i use other shampoo (Malaysian) i happy to use it. with one product also i use (BLACK SEED) oil after shampoo, dear sir plz tell me oill is any probleme my hair falling because doctors not give me this oill, plz tell me truely Thanking you Dalim 0088-1911511611
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
hello Mr.Dalim, as u have told that u r having hair problems since last 2 yrs but how many hairs u r loosing per day is important . generally in case of male patient 35-40 hairs per day loosing is normal because per day these much amount hair growth is there. so its very important that u r getting more hair than the lost. generally any type of oil u can use. the thing is that u should use it regularly or on alternate day. u r not improving hair fall yet even after using oils means the cause is something else for this. just consult any homoeopath for this. u will get result definately. avoid mental stress.