Is there any non-prescription medications or ways to treat bumps which I assume ?

Hi there. I don t use meth but I have in the past and suffered various acne issues. Currently however, I tried using legal stimulants and energy drinks to help me stay up for a new overnights job. (mistake!!) About four days ago I had a minor issue where I picked at an area directly between my eyes, on the bridge of my nose. If it helps any, essentially i thought at the time I was popping, individually, a cluster of zits and I probably pursued this to the point where I was squeezing hair follicles or my pores or something, but obviously the surface of my skin was scraped off in that small area before I came to my senses. The resulting wound is about the size of a iris of an eyeball and you can see little bumps which I assume are my pores exposed. Well, I am in the food service industry and this resulting strange type of wound is awkward and it s likely grossing people out. I realize not using the stimulants is the cure and that s completed but i d like to know what non-prescription medications or ways to treat this are most effective or also maybe common things people try but ends up making it worse- for example over-washing with harsh soaps or the traditional picking. One last thing, each day when after I shower if i even run a towel over the spot, the scab-type tissue which has softened up in the water will completely and painlessly wipe off, leaving it looking much much better. But since it four days later I m thinking that every time i do that I m simply starting all over again. But i tell ya, the scab on this particular thing gets ridiculous looking and so its very tempting to use the towel to smooth it back out. Please help and thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011