Is there any need to go in for an IVF after the removal of cyst as my husband has good sperm count ?

i m 38 year old woman and waiting for an operation to remove a cyst (9cm x 5cm) from my left ovary cause by endometriosis , it has been explained that i may loose this ovary but this also could be the reason that my husband and i are unable to concieve. When the cyst has been removed it has been reccomended that we have IVF 3 months after op. Apart from the cyst i m still ovulating and my periods are regular also my husband has been told he has superman sperm , do you think there is still a chance we could concieve naturally? (after op and before IVF) many thanks and warm wishes jane
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011