Is there any need to buy a new pack of Althea pill if I don't have my period ?

hi, I m using Althea pill for three months now but i have a question? I have finished taking the last tablet of Althea pill and I m waiting to have my period within 7 days. Today is my last day but i keep on waiting to my period. Do i need to buy a new pack of Althea pill and take it tomorrow even though I don t have a period? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
do not start new packet unless you get period.
Wait for 2-3 days,period will come and then after 7 th day you start new one.
If you do not get the period then consult your gynaec and seek his advice.
ok and bye.