Is there any need to again take rabies vaccination after dog bite when my earlier dose of vaccination has not crossed six months ?

Two monkeys had bitten me on November 14, 2011 and I took full dose (five times) rabies vaccination . Yesterday evening, one young dog bit me on my leg outside of my trousers while I was walking on the street. Skin was scratched but there was not bleeding . Should I again take rabies vaccination even my first vaccines of Nov/Dec months have not crossed six months? Please suggest me. Thank you. Umesh
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012