Is there any natural supplement that can be taken instead of oral medicine to ease pain caused by bullet lodged below the heart ?

Hi, My husband is currently suffering from a bullet lodged just below his heart which has been inside him for 3 years. He wont be able to have it out for another 3 to 6 months but he is currently suffering from so much pain that he cant even lye down or walk. The doctor has said that the bullet is applying pressure to a vain(?) that is indirectly conneted to his spinal cord causing him to not be able to function properly. due to the fact he doesnt take oral medication do you know of any natural supplements which he can take to ease his pain? Such as green tea? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011