Is there any method other than IVF to open the tubal blockage and to conceive ?

My wife is 27 years old,Height 142 cm (From BANGLADESH) and try to conceive for last 4 years (married for 6 years).She has hypothyroid since 15 years and taking Tab Thyrox 2pcs daily mornings. Very recent her doctor done a laparoscopy and findings are as under. 1.Uterus was normal in size, R/V, mobile.there was one tiny fibroid in funds of utres. 2.Both side Tubes & Ovaeries were Obscured within adhesion,POD was Obliterated.Adhesiolysis was done,both tubes & Right overy made visible.Left overy could not be visualized.Chomopertubation was done, no spillage seen through any tube, there was Hydrosalphinx on right tube. Dr. advices to go for IVF and told no way to open tube blockage and no medicine for it. Q.What is our current steps now? Realy there is no way to open blockage by any treatment except IVF?Plz help me by giving advice
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011