Is there any medicine which has no side effect but control the blood pressure ?

I am 65yrs old and i have been suffering from high Blood Pressure since the age of 60 s.I started taking Zyltan H[losartan potassium-50mg and hydrochlorothiozide-2.5mg ]tablet about 3year back continously.Since one year Amlosafe 2.5mg{Amylodipine tablet } is added to it . These are taken once a day as per physician . With these medicine my blood pressure is around 140/78. But prolong use of these may have side effect. At present my blood pressure systolic is around 150- 170 and diastolic 72- 85 even after continuous intake of the mentioned tablet{given in the above}.And somtimes I feel too much uncomfortable or uneasiness for listening or hearing any minor unpleasant information . It is also indicated occasionally by light pain in left chest for 15 30minutes.I normally take walk for 50-55 mins to a distance of 1.5-2mile in the evening, but still my blood pressure get decreases by 20 only, whenever i checked it after taking a long walk. Please advice me regarding treatment of this problem for permanent cure .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011