Is there any medicine to take my pain away which is caused by not passing urine ?

I am a 21 year old female, I don t have any illnesses or allergies. I go to community college in the mornings and work part time at night, I have very little time for me, and sometimes I have a lot of things going on at once that sometimes when I m working, I tend to hold going to urinate, and now I have a very severe abdominal pain that is unexplainable and I don t know what to do, it is very difficult to walk or do anything. What should I do? Is there anything that would help the pain go away or lower it?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011