Is there any medicine to stop masturbation? Do you think the root of my mental masturbation?

Hi dear doctor I am a 33 year old boy. My height 180 cm and my weight is 70 kg From my childhood, I am little nervous and depressed. From my childhood, I began to masturbation I m 15 years old masturbation. I tried to leave masturbation But I did not succeed Is there any medicine to stop masturbation. Do you think the root of my mental masturbation? I am waiting for your reply Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Hi and thanks for the query,
I suggest and believe stopping masturbation is an issue of the mind. It comes form an internal motivation and giving and a mood in your mind in a particular manner. Trying to think of other activities or discussing with a specialist in the field might be of great help.
Feel free consulting a sexologist of psychiatrist for medical advice. They shall be of great help.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.