Is there any medicine to increase my height ?

Sir my height is 5 feet 3 inch and my age is 19..weight is 56...Sir plz tell me abut some medicine or tablets to increase my height...plz sir
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011
Treatment/Therapy
HELLO.

SEE THERE IS NO DRUG WHICH CAN INCREASE YOUR HEIGHT.HAVE HEALTHY FOOD EAT CALCIUM AND PROTEIN RICH DIET,DONOT TAKE TENSION, HAVE ADEQUATE SLEEP.REDUCE YOUR WEIGHT

BY
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, upto 19yr of age hight reachs its peak but some time in boys it can grow upto 21 yrs. you should take high protine n calcium diet it helps in your growth. do not take any drug for increasing your hight as they have more side effects.