Is there any medicine to increase ejaculation time ?

Hello Doctor , I am Pralay Gupta 33yrs old male, 60 kg weight... Doctor whenever I do sexual intercourse with my wife it just ejaclation within1-2minute... Before intercourse we do foreplay for more than half an hour bt it is nt helpful.. During intercourse i used thnk abt other issue as dr told me it is helpful bt it is not helping me... I hve heard that some medicine are there which help to increase ejaculation time for more than half an hour... Plz doctor suggest some medicine to save my married life..
Asked On : Sun, 11 Sep 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
HI well come to HCM.
No medicine available which will help you to have continuous sex without discharge.
The problem you are facing is very common, tecnique rather thaan drugs will help
You. Got to take out at the time of peak and again restarting after few minits will
help you develop your control if you do repeatedly is called start stop start method.