Is there any medicine to cure black spots on the skin for a person suffering from bell's palsy ?

Hello Gud Mrg Sir,My age is 24,Female and bell s palsy since 8 yrs and there are black spots on my face ,neck,hands and stomach. Doctor said that due to eptoin tablet reaction the marks are there and they are telling that it will not cure fastly and some of them are telling that marks will not putting creams day and night and not exposing to sun also to get the result quickly...plz can u tell me that whether the marks will go clearly r not?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011