Is there any medicine is available for neurofibroma ?

i mm the patients of neurofriboma just starting. what is the medecine of it what is the medicene of neurofriboma ? pls mail me at
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Neurofibromas are commonly treated with surgical removal.
if it is under skin then it will not cause any problem and they arealso many . so they
are not removed.if they are painful or disfiguring then surgey needed.
CO2 lasers now used to remove dermal neurofibromas.but costlier one..
if you dont have any pain then ignore them. take care
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
neurofibroma is multi system disease.
u need to take medicine according to ur doctor.
u need regular follow up also.
total body check up is mandatory for u.
which medecine helps to stop to growth to neurofroboma. one Dermatologist dr. AVI give me medecine " Fit" tab. can it helps to stop to growth neurofriboma ?