Is there any medicine for skipped beats?

Hi!Doctor. I have a question,is there any medicine for skipped beats?im experienced skipped beats since mos .of May,I undergo an Echo.it was normal. holter monitor ,the result was normal sinus rhythm with frequent unifocal PVCs,ECG result biggeminy,CBC,U&E cal,mag,was normal.i didn t exp. dizziness.chet pain nor shortness of breath.according to my cardiologist nothing to worry just avoid,coffee,but now a days,I felt more skipped beats,and sometimes with hyperventilation .you feel like no more tomorrow..thank you for your time
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hello
Welcome to health care magic
Dear patient, your missed beats are due to PVCs and these PVCs may some times become so frequent as to occur after every normal beat and give rise to bigeminy . If you are not having any heart disease like coronary artery disease and its risk factors like hypertension,diabetes, obesity, hypercholesterolaemia, smoking then these PVCs are of no major concern and need not to be treated. Only thing that you need to do is to avoid excessive consumption of coffee, tea, smoking , alcohol or any other medicine which can act as cardiac stimulants and there by increase the chances and number of PVCs .
wish you good luck
thanks
Dr Arshad