Is there any medicine for short erection and early ejaculation ?

i have short erection time and early release problem is there any solution for this in alternate medicine which have no side effect wat is best medicine for above problem
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
shuddha sphatika 15 parts + haridra 5 parts + trifala 5 parts + shuddha swarnagairik 5 parts + sharkara 5 parts -three with water.

*chandraprabha vati - before meal 1-1 tab with tandulodak /godugdha.
hi welcome,
the best medicines available for this are belongs to ayurveda.
but never go after the advertisements given in papers.
for the availability of drug contact with details
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
excessive concern and sort of inferiority complex make the problem worse. Ayurveda offers excellent cure in this . Vajikaran medicines are permanent and perfect cure for this. You can have cap. streswin od and tab neo 2 bd. for 15 days and then report back for further medication.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Tab. Enerzol-MA(MAharshi Ayurved) 1 tab thrice a day
Tab. Vimfix(Sandoo) 1 tab twice a day
Tab. Shilajeet Vati 1 tab thrice a day
Tab. MAkardhwaj Vati(Dhootpapeshwar) 1 tab at night for 1 to 3 mths

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
B.A.M.S; LL.B. (LL.M.)