Is there any medicine for growth of facial hairs(mustache & beard)?

Hello doctor. I m 23 old man from India and I want to know that is there any medicine or treatment for growth of facial hair (mustache & beard), my skin is soft and i think i have genetic problem because my father is also don t have much facial hair (beard) but he have mustache , plzz.. suggest me any medicine or treatment which is available in india and which will help me to grow facial hair (mustache & beard).
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I think your problem is genetic one ,in such cases medicines don1t work normally.But I still suggest you to consult some endocrinologist,person who can help you.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
If your father has less then probably even you may have less hair growth over face(mustache/ beard).as you have rightly pointed out genetic.Some things that are genetic can't be helped with medicine easily ;and if at all any medicine is available it can also harm you than doing good.If you can let it grow naturally ;still if you desperately want consult a dermatologist who can help.