Is there any medicine for aborting an 8 month baby ?

my name is bvn satyanarayana my pregent already 8month girl please remove pregant medicine
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
hi,thanks for query.What I understand from your query is that you are pregnancy once again and you are having a 8 month old girl and so you do not want to continue this pregnancy.The best option for you to is to visit your gynecologist and depending upon the term of pregnancy pills or surgical method will be suggested by him.Once you have decided which seems to be logical also,please do not waste time and take prompt action.
wishing you good health.
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
please try to specify your it is not clear
take care