Is there any medicine avialable to loose my pregnancy ?

i got pregnancy test as positive, could you suggest how to loss it i had a period, last time on 01 december 2009, i didn't get period after 30 days also, so today i have done pregrancy test, its is showing positive, could you tell , any medicine is avialable to loos my pregancy, with out any health problem,
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Re: i got pregnancy test as positive, could you suggest how to loss it

everyone should leave her alone... ur opinions r not the only ones that count... we all make mistakes and having it may not be the right thing for her!! dont worry love im not sure of anything that can help but you should c a dr!

Why did you have unrpotected sex if you didnt want a baby?

Anonymous's Response

If you dint want the baby why did you ahev unprotected sex???what fault the innocent baby has that you want to kill it??just for few moments of pleasure dont play with life..continue the pregnancy and give life to the innocent one..

Anonymous's Response

you should consult to nearest gynecologist ASAP.

Anonymous's Response

Why dont you carry it and give it up for addoption to people like me who might not be able to have children of their own?

Its an Opinion, no ours are not the only ones out there BUT I was just giving an Option...instead of killing an innocent life that didnt do anything..she could help someone else who cant have a baby at all. And I didnt post the first one. I posted the one about Adoption (Sorry for the mispelling of it on my last post) and I accedently clicked Anonymous.

ok well maybe thats not in her best interests. i am am finding it hard to have a child after i got pregnent when i was 15... i lost this child in a fight with someone who didnt like the father. i would love to have a child but sometimes whats right for us isnt right for others.