Is there any medicene or supplement to cure white eyelashes ?

I have Vitiligo from last 10 years, just few spots on the body, however I have few white eyelashes on my left eye n use mascara to cover it up, Is there any medicene or supplement to cure white eyelashes. Please suggest. I have Vitiligo from last 10 years, just few spots on the body, however I have few white eyelashes on my left eye n use mascara to cover it up, Is there any medicene or supplement to cure white eyelashes. Please suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011