Is there any medication to stop progression of cylindrical and spherical power in eyes?

hi, im 27 years old and i have spherical and cylindrical power in both eyes, RE : SPH = -4.75 CYL = -1.5 axis = 15 ::: LE : SPH = -3.5 CYL = -2.5 axis = 165, the cylindrical and spherical power has been increasing in both eyes and does not get constant. How long will this progress to and a doctor stated that if this progression continues, it high risk for my eyes and may lead to blindess. Please suggest what do I need to do now? Can I take any medication to stop the progression? Will LASIK help?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012