Is there any medication to reduce the amount of semen during ejaculation ?

i am 17 and have an enormous amount of fluid cum out when i ejaculate...like pissing but slippery like semen . it is very embarassing. my doctor told me to j/o daily to keep my testicles from hurting so i normally do this twice a day even then so much cums out. is there medication i can take to stop this. i showed my dad yesterday and he said that its definitely cum and that he also has a lot too. i asked if he could show me but he said that it wasn t appropriate please help...i am so embarrassed to cum with girlz they freak out
Asked On : Thu, 8 Mar 2012
How much in ML? since how long?/
you are 17 coud be normal. but make it sure total voume must be couted per day you bring our per session.
is there any cosmetic problem, sort it out.
Get back to me if any further issues.