Is there any medication for brain and heart control during longer sex ?

Dear Doctor Sahib, Please suggest best tablets available at Lahore_Pakistan which full control my brain , heart and give me powerfull erection pleasure during sex. Waiting your reply. Sheikh Imran. I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
You only has the power,no tablet can give you anything,so do not wonder here and there.Control yourself ,develop self confidence,try yoga and medication which will increase your brain power and gives you mental stability,eat good healthy food,drink plenty of liquids .this are the only tablets you need.If you really feel low,get your self examined by your doctor and take medicines not worry.