Is there any kit available for determining the sperm count ?

My Name is Paul Male 30years old I've being married since 12 month and till now we didn't get any babies i need to know if there is any test i can do at home to ensure that i'm producing good sperms or the only way to know is by visiting a doctor Thank you. hello Doc , My Name is Paul Male 30years old I ve being married since 12 month and till now we didn t get any babies i need to know if there is any test i can do at home to ensure that i m producing good sperms or the only way to know is by visiting a doctor Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011