Is there any injection to increase the size of my butt ?

I would love 2 have a bigger butt are injections my only option?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
One of the common procedure which lot of Brazilians go for is THREAD LEFT...consult a plastic surgeon trained for this.What i've heard is that results may vary from patient to patient .Kindly discuss about the side effects too with him.
Take care,
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
sorry its not left ,it is thread lift.
take care,
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

I am sorry there is no injections or medicines available which can increase the size of your butt. One tried-and-true procedure, that is now being used to enhance gluteal contours, is an autologous fat injection.

This is grafting fat from one body part to add volume to another. Usually the fat comes from the abdomen, hips, back or thighs. The fat cells are removed via lipoplasty (liposuction), and then injected in "layers" into the buttocks.

Dr. Naveen Kumar