Is there any injection to grow muscles in our body ?

how to grow muscle and what injections were used
Asked On : Sun, 21 Aug 2011
Welcome toHCM
Read your prob, for growing of muscles mass you should work out in gym as per advise of your instector. take protine riched diet, vitamins riched diet , avoid fatty n spicy diet. do not take any drugs or injection for it as they have more side effect n they give you short lasting effect.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic.
Muscle growth is possible with a good balanced protein diet and gym under the guidance of a professional trainer.
Many people use injections but they are not advisable.
Thank you
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
The healthy and legal way to grow muscle is by doing body building at Gym and you may take creatinine supplements if not contraindicated for you. Eat high protein diet like pulses, eggs, chicken, lean meat. Eat fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Avoid junk food, fatty food, colas. Drink plenty of water especially if you take creatinine. Any kind of injection can be harmful to your body so please avoid thinking of that.