Is there any infection?

My urine has a slight fishy odor...I know that there may be an infection because I have a strong urgency to go when I have to go... I have been taking neem tea, garlic pills and echinacea which help but I find that it has been a week and I am not completely clear..If too much time goes by without eliminating it starts happening again...I am a teacher and need to have this completely cleared up. I know I was drinking enough fluids but now. Is it possible that drinking green tea everyday is the culprit? Could diet be causing the odor of the urine?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. few of the diet consumed can cause odour of the urine.. Other cause associated with fishy odour may be infection especially bacterial... Consulting a doctor and doing a urine test may help in knowing a cause may be...