Is there any hospitals in India which Financial Aid for Kidney transplant ?

My elder brother has been diagnosed with end-stage renal failure and both his kidneys have stopped functioning and there are no chances of revival of those kidneys. He is only 26 yrs old!!! He was diagnosed with Interstitial nephritis. he is undergoing dialysis at home everyday. Our parents kidneys are not fit for transplant as told by the doctors. And i have recently taken all the tests and the results will be out in a few days. I need help regarding 1. how soon should the transplant take place? how long is it advisable to stay on dialysis? 2. And the most important, Whether there are any institutes/hospitals in India that help patients financially.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Mar 2010