Is there any hospital in Patna for removal of stones in gall bladder ?

Hi there was an operation of my aunt i.e laprascopic as it was diagnosed with gallstones in ultrasound .when the surgery was performed the doctor came to knew that there was accumulation of pancreatic fluids around the pancreas which was causing the pain.Around 1/2 ltr of fluid were removed and the area cleaned with saline and we were told to wait and do for an ERCP after 1 month . In the mean time we did a ct scan in one more hospital and there we came to know about that the area is now clean of pancreatic fluids,but there were small stones in the gall bladder which needed to be removed. recently there was a severe pain for which again my aunt was admitted.Please kindly suggest if theres a renowned hospital for the further checkup in Patna as am leaving in Patna and can look after my aunt.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011