Is there any homeopathic treatment for compression in spine ?

hy i m 32yr old there is a compression in my spine in uper side i v read thousands of article from last 7 months any 1 says its related with back pain but i want to tell u i dont have 1% ofbackpain not at all if i m not having backpain then where is nerve is pressed but i v having inflamation in buttocks and under knee and burning specially buttocke if spine is compressed then why no back pain with me only buttocks and knee is burning alopathic treatment is totally failed with me i m going to homeopathy treatment do u suggest me bcoz i dont have money for surgery its tooo costly plz do not tell me abt surgery plz and mri plz only homeopathy docotors reply me plz
Asked On : Thu, 13 Oct 2011