Is there any home remedy to remove small bump on butt cheek, painless and red?

okay im 17 and noticed a small bump smaller then a marble in my left butt cheek. its completely painless and slightly red. i dont want to go to a doctor because ill have to tell my mom and she would freak out. is there anything i can do to help it go down? I think i got it when my pants rubbed me. It is not growing or bothering me it is just there. i DO NOT want to go to the doctor at all!! any home remedies would be most appreciated thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
No there is no home trearment for the bump your mentioning.
Most probably this bump could be eighther a boil (infection of hair follicle) or a small lipoma.If it is not bothering you,leave it as such .It is not a serious issue.
Hope this answers your question.