Is there any home remedy for flesh colored bump on vaginal lip ?

I just recently discovered a flesh colored bump on my vaginal lip. I didn t notice it until I had an itch. I m thinking it just recently developed, but I m not 100% sure on that. It s not really painful or itchy or anything. In fact, I might not have noticed it if not for that one itch. Is this something to worry about specially? If it s not, might there be a treatment I can do at home to help clear it up?
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
well u need to be examinmed its better u consult some gynaecologist
some other questuions are also to be answered by you