Is there any home remedy for abortion ?

what is the home remedy to abort a baby? (1 month pregnancy ) i m just asking and to be ready :)
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Welcome to health care magic
     home made remedy for abortion are harmful to health & life .they should never be tried.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
There are number of herbs which are consideredas uterine contractors and abortificiants with the use of which there are chances of abortion are there and these are contraindicated in pregnancy. To use these for Medical termination of pregnanct is risky and injurious to health , many a times there can be incomplete abortion, then what can you do.So no recommendations.
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Hello Justin,
Any kind of pills taken without medical supervision is dangerous and could affect your health badly. Hence my suggestion do not indulge in such practices. If pregnant consult a gynecologist for abortion. If your just asking to be ready then "Prevention is better than cure". avoid pregnancy by the use of contraceptive measures rather than going for abortion later !!!!!