Is there any home remedies or any alternate treatment for knee injury and back pain ?

Hi ..... please help !!!! I am 23 old female I have been suffering from knee injury as in my knee would kind of shift and then come back to its position. Over a period of 6-7 years I have had three such major episodes .i underwent physiotherapy after each of them. However the last and the most I recent one I neglected and didn’t take much care the pain aggravated now after 6 months I am undergoing physiotherapy its been around three weeks . I went to several doctors most of them advised a surgery which includes the process of introducing a ligament ACLT . i am not sure as to what to do??? Also for the past four days I have been suffering from severe back pain in my lower back. It is becoming difficult to sleep also. I want to if this could be because of the physiotherapy I am undergoing for my back ??? When I had gone to the doctor regarding this I was just given some pain killers and advised strict bed rest. I also want to add for the past 3 weeks I had also been undergoing treatment for uti and vaginal infection however the treatment of antibiotics ended last week. I AM SICK OF MEDICATION AND TAKING ANTIBIOTICS ALL THE TIME. I FEEL DROWSY AND UNWELL ALL THE TIME.PLEASE SUGGEST ANY HOME REMIDIES OR ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT LIKE MASSAGES EXCERCISES WHICH DOESNT INVOLVE ME TAKING MEDICATION.WHAT TO DO I AM VERY TROUBLED !!!!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011