Is there any home remedies for abortion?

i am almost 3 months pregnant and cant afford a doctor abortion is there any home remedies i can use?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to healthcare magic forum

The method u want for abortion is not possible, and please dont try to get any such methods, they can be risky for your health.Go to some gyaenic and tell her your fears or problems and get a safe medical termination of pregnancy. This is the best thing almost every doctor would suggest u.

Homeopath Dr. Mishty Ballaney's  Response
hi!

u hd almost completed 1st trimester so no medicine wl help u out so it would be bettr u consult nearby gynaec nd get D nd C done. If u cannot afford at pvt clinic bettr go to any of the govt hospital, it wl b free of cost.......

rgds,

dr mishty.
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
yes now after 3 months no medicine can abort you,you have to get it done through D & C, and you can choose Govt Hospital if you cannot afford in a pvt clinic.

Anonymous's Response
where to get carrot seed churna 10mg? is it an OTC drug?
  Anonymous's Response
where we can get the carrot seed churna? n how to consume it? oh, n i'm not in india.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
After three months of pregnancy or 12 weeks it is not possible for aborting easily through modern medicine or ayurvedic medicine
Also if possible this carries a very high risk of severe vaginal bleeding
so its better you consult a gynaec for MTP using D & C
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear
welcome to healthcaremagic
Of course there is home remedy for abortion. bt i dont recommend this in your home.at this stage of health facility and health professionals why dont you visit your specialist and it dont cost you much. Have a safe abortion with the professionall before of 24weeks for safe.dont take medicine before consultation

take care

info@rammani.com.np
http://ayurvediccure.info
  Anonymous's Response
well my personal suggestion will be to go for a D & C to your government hospital which are cheap otherwise you may suffer from partial abortion due to medicines at this stage and may result in severe infection, which will again a new problem for you.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Anisha Parmar's  Response
you can take carrot seed churna 10 gm 3time uptill bleeding start. if everything is ok then no need to worry but if bleeding dont occur then you have to consult the dr.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear you have almost completed first trimester of pregnancy and aborting with medicines at this stage may not be fruitful. my sincere advice is to contact doctor and get D & C done. More delay at this stage will cause more complications.