Is there any herbal medicine to normalize the menstrual bleeding caused by fibroid ?

Dear Doc, I am 42 years old and experiencing this menstrual bleeding cause by fibroids . This started the other month and never seen a doctor yet. I dont want to have any surgery and believing to myself that i can cure myself through herbals by searching answers in the website. Hope you can give me any herbal medicines to normalize my menstrual bleeding and where can i get this from Dubai. Thank you and looking forward with your reply. Best regards, Virgo
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012