Is there any height enhancers without side effects ?

hi, i am 15 years old and i am 1.74 cm in height, i would like to grow to 1.80 before july.... is there anything i can do to grow that quick??? any FDA approved height enhancers that have no side effects that i can take???? eating plan thanks
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
You are in too hurry. Certainly you are in a stage to get height. Streching exercises help you a lot. Rite hite is a homoeopathic medicine for height grow.
Homeopath Dr. Rooma Ramnani's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum,
Swimming, bicycling and various other stretches will help you grow your height. you can also take a Homoeopathic medicine RiteHite once a week dose.
Take Care,