Is there any hair oil or tablet to reduce white hair ?

i am 28 year white , my hair is white pls suggest any good hair oil or tablet ie.parachute advance hair oil is good
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Treatment of premature graying of hair usually works if one is below 20yrs of age...But you can still try out this medicine ,its safe..take tab calcium patothenate (100mg) daily for long..
take care,
Hi Manoj

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Early Greying of hair is very common.It can be due to stress , vitamin deficiency , skin infections.You can use any oil for daily purpose , medically you should visit a dermatologist to evaluate and get treated.

Dear Manoj, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!
For premature greying of hair, you can take Tab. Calcium Pantothenate 100 mg daily for 3 months & let me know.
Premature greying is genetic & has NO relations to stress or pollution or skin infection.

You can use coconut or olive oil for massage. Good luck.