Is there any guaranteed way to have less (or no) menstrual cycles a year?

Is there any guaranteed way to have less (or no) periods a year. I have tried many different birth control methods and am currently on Implanon . My only reason for taking birth control previously was to prevent pregnancy. But now I m wondering if I can make my periods stop or atleast lessen. I m 18. I want to have kids later on in life. But just like every other woman on this earth, I hate periods. I don t want them anymore. Or I atleast want less. Many birth control options claim to make you have less periods, or give you fewer a year. But it s not guaranteed. With every option I ve tried, I have had periods on and off. And most of them give me these retarded 7 week long periods, or 2 periods a month, or nearly constant spotting. So on and so forth. Considering money is not an issue, is there ANY way that is GUARANTEED to make you have less or no periods without messing with your fertility .
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012