Is there any exercise to increase the size of my penis ?

i m 20 years old guy n really depresse bcoz my penis is only 3inches when erect n i feel ashamed pls help what can i do? i m 20 years old male my height is 5.5 ft n m 70kg i m really really depressed.. my size is small 3inch only WHEN ERECT i mastubate frequently i have never shown it to any docter i m shy about it.. and bocz of this i feel i ll never have happy sex life n may be ll perfer to be single whole life.. pls help me i m depressed n worried is there any exercise which can help me grow a bit more.. like to some 5 to 6 inch
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Dear Joe,
Welcome to

You are too much worried about the size of penis.

The size of penis is determined by 1. Ethnicity 2. Hormonal status 3. Genetic factors.

To get rid of your anxiety, you need to understand certain facts.

Human female vagina is about 3.5 - 4.5 inches long when excited.

Of that, only the outer 1/3rd is sensitive to sexual stimulation.

That means about 1.5 inches is sensitive.

Hence a penis which more than 2 inches when erect is enough to provide exciting orgasm for a woman.

It is the art of sex rather than size of the penis that matters.

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Kerala, India
  Anonymous's Response
the herb maca, taken over time, will help increase blood flow to your penis when erect. i'm not sure how much - i'm sure you can research it, but it WILL help.