Is there any exercise to increase height ?

hello i m manzir, i m 20 years old i need to grew 3-5 inches currently my height is 5.5, is it possible that grow my height via exercises? is it swimming can help to grow help?
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
thanks for query,
Most probably now it is not possible to increase your height as epiphisis of long bones unite with bones so further growth is less likely.
Even then you do running,jogging,swimming,jumping ropes.
ok and bye.
Dietitian & Nutritionist Peter S Fahmy's  Response
Hi Manzir
Ur height depends on many factors, most of them genetically, plus hormonal effect & nutritional effect
Unfortunaetly, u can't manipulate at ur age in any factor
But I can advise u to live ur life & enjoy ur height .. u r not short .. so enjoy it & get the most of it