Is there any exercise to increase estrogen level? Will low levels of estrogen cause any problem while conceiving ?

Hi. My details : Age, height, weight, gender : 27, 5.2 , 65kg, female Ques : Am married for 2 yrs, not planning to have baby as of now. I use to have irregular pds since last 8-9 yrs. But pds use to come monthly not on exact dates. After 3 months of marriage, pds is not coming even on monthly basis also, its taking more then 3 months.E.g my LMP 12th mar 11,till now pds have not come.Diagnosed from Gyno. Estrogen level is low. Prescribed duphastan. Using duphastan mensus was normal and regular.I would like to know, any other exercise/prescription to increase estrogen level or regularize pds. Also whether this irregularity, low estrogen will cause any problem in conceiving in future. Dr said she will start estrogen supplement only when I plan for baby.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011